Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lip Balms

Since I've spent some time writing about other people's products, I thought it was only fair I spend some time writing about mine.  Introducing Athena's Arbor All Natural Lip Balm!


This whole thing started when I stumbled upon a recipe for all natural lip balm.  For those of you who don't know, I am seriously allergic to pretty much any kind of skin product.  I literally have a drawer filled with rejected lip balms/sticks/glosses that leave me either covered in red splotches, with broken skin, or purple.  It gets depressing and really hard to enjoy the little perks of being a girl (ie. smelling really good all the time).  My sisters always seem to have some new little lip balm that they love and every time I try it, it all goes horribly wrong.


So imagine how psyched I was when I figured out I could make my own little tubes of happy.  I found a recipe, bought the ingredients, and ten empty lip balm tubes figuring I'd have enough to get through the whole winter, plus extra.  I may have miscalculated a little.  Turns out, I had enough materials to make about 100 tubes.  Obviously, I couldn't use that many so I decided to share them with you!


My products are all natural because I wouldn't use anything else.  They're high quality because I wouldn't let anything else touch my skin.  You are getting exactly what I use, exactly as I made it, for my ridiculously sensitive skin.  Imagine how easy this stuff is on your normal skin!


Right now I'm making five flavors: natural, lavender, peppermint, chocolate mint, and sweet orange.  I'm hoping to expand with another few flavors in the future.  If you have an flavor ideas, feel free to share them!


You can buy Athena's Arbor All Natural Lip Balm right on this website!  Or for more information, follow me on Facebook and Twitter.


Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment