Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thinking thinking....

Athena's Arbor is officially back online.  Drew and I have been working super hard.  I can't tell you how many recipes I've sifted through for inspiration and I know Drew's doing the same.  I'm just super excited about making something that would really help other people.  I know most people don't have skin as crazy sensitive as mine, but everyone can benefit from some all natural tlc.

While I wait not-so patiently for Drew to finish making labels for the lip balm tubes, I've been trying to come up with some new product ideas.  Currently I really want to make all natural vapor rub (think Vick's without the chemicals).  This might have something to do with my current bout of strep throat.  I also really want to make warming bags.  That's a little bag you can put in the microwave and then use to warm yourself up or to help with cramps and pain.  Not sure how all this ties into the "Natural Skin Care" idea, but I'm still excited.

Look for pictures of our lip balm tubes in the next few days along with our super secret new product next week.  Both will make great Christmas presents!

Love!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment